4 Steps to Building a 72-hr Bag
Learn to build a 72-hr bag with everything you need to survive for 3 days. Pack a GO-bag, bug out bag, get home bag, etc
More from my site
- Build a Bug Out Bag for Beginners: How Much Food Should You Pack
- How To Pack Your Bug Out Bag For Mobility & Survival
- What is a Bug Out Bag? Also called a 72-hour bag, Get Out of Dodge Bag, and Go Bag, a Bug Out Bag is one of the most important parts of disaster planning and prepping. It contains everything you need to survive should you have to evacuate your home in the face of a disaster.
- Bug Out Bags
- Solar Charger – With the reliance we all have on electronics today, it only makes sense to keep something to charge yours available to you when bugging out. A great option for solar chargers to keep in your bug out bag are the fold-out variety, as they can easily be attached to the back of your pack, allowing you to charge as you walk.
- See the Bug Out Bag contents of real-life preppers, survivalist, and military ve…
- 391 Likes, 23 Comments – Fight or Flight Survival Gear (Survivor Town) on Instag…
- 27 Useful Items You Should Have In Your Bug Out Bag
- What Goes in a Bug Out Bag?
- Bug Out Bags Are Good, But This Get Home Bag Is Great, And More Practical…Here’s Why on
- You have your Bug Out Bag already to go at home. But what happens if SHTF when you are in work? It’s a good idea to keep a small Bug Out Bag or mini Emergency Kit hidden away at your place of work as well. #survivalkits #shtf #bugoutbags
- Bug Out Bag (BOB) or “Get Home Bag” DIY Checklist